E-Commerce Operations Associate
. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Title: E-Commerce Operations Associate
Company Description: high-end luxury + ready-to-wear designer
Location: REMOTE - can be based remote anywhere within the Southern CA region!
- Work with both internal and external teams to strategize and find sales-related insights and brand standards to optimize the e-commerce website and drive online sales.
- Merchandise the e-commerce site via Shopify Plus + Apps platform(s) to deliver a compelling product experience, using simple, intuitive category navigation and clear, accurate product details.
- Leverage web analytics to promote the discoverability and selection of products to ensure we exceed customer needs and interests.
- Work in partnership with internal team members and external consultants, concept key product stories and ideas for the season, leading to inspirational web, email, and social storytelling that enhances the brand.
- Ensure website banners are optimized and up to date to reflect seasonal campaigns and/or promotions.
- Assist in all areas of photoshoot prep and post-production to ensure that brand's seasonal look nooks and e-commerce product photography are above standard.
- Source images and publish daily social media content on all social media channel platforms, maintaining and evolving the voice and visual aesthetic of the brand.
- Engage with the brand's social community by responding to any questions and liking and commenting on relevant content from other brands, influencers, and/or media outlets.
- Work closely with external PR agencies to identify and engage with brand-aligned influencers as part of the brand's exclusive Influencer program.
- Work with external e-commerce technical consultants for implementation and adaptation of the Shopify Plus site.
- Work with external copywriter to increase the messaging of our DTC e-commerce site and social media channels.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field; Associates Degree with work experience also accepted.
- Min. of 2+ years of previous experience in e-commerce/DTC working for an advanced contemporary, high-end, or luxury goods designer brand.
- Extensive experience with Shopify Plus + Apps required.
- Must be able to utilize and master internal software systems.
- Must be fluent in Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Office, etc.).
- Highly detail oriented, with excellent organizational and clerical skills.
- Adapts easily to changes in workload and assignment.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, and ability to multitask.
- Maintains a proactive approach to responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Employee Discounts