. New York, NY 10012
Company Description: advanced contemporary ready-to-wear + accessories brand
Location: New York, NY
- Revise and optimize on a weekly to daily basis the stock allocation between the NA market and our digital concession partners’ websites regarding e-commerce inventory.
- Monitor shortages and returns rates.
- Forecast weekly, monthly, and seasonal inventory needs to achieve the set e-commerce sales goals.
- Collaborate closely with both the Buying, Planning, and Logistic teams to anticipate future needs, identify stock opportunities and track flows.
- Own merchandise presentation across the site; be responsible for product activation and categorization, in-season optimization, and end-of-season changes/transitions.
- Responsible for troubleshooting site issues that may arise (wrong pictures or descriptions, broken URLs, etc.).
- Work with the Buying team to manage online pricing strategies such as markdowns and promotions.
- Develop and execute digital merchandising strategies, based on customer analysis including the use of A/B testing to drive engagement and conversion.
- Provide weekly stock and products performances analysis to support the Digital Marketing team in relation to the e-commerce site's homepage, newsletters, and other creative assets/needs.
- Collaborate with Merchandising team to determine NA E-Commerce seasonal buying guidelines.
- Oversee buying activities during the sales campaign based on analysis and allocation done during the year including selection and quantities.
- Deliver weekly KPI reports to assess season/categories/products performances and to identify corrective actions when needed.
- Provide end of season merchandising reporting and analysis to improve the following season’s offering based on the NA E-Commerce needs.
- Manage operations of concession partner’s digital businesses.
- Plan and execute seasonal photoshoots, provide seasonal product information to team, analyze weekly sales, identify stock opportunities, and work with partners to monitor and continue to grow the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Min. of 4-6+ years of e-commerce and/or site merchandising management experience within the fashion industry ideally within the advanced contemporary or luxury space.
- Previous experience working out of/implementing Magento and Google Analytics.
- Must be proficient with Excel, for in-depth analysis, reports, and presentations
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, with a high-level of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a multicultural team environment; appreciation of European culture is a plus!
- Strong communication skills, personable with proven experience in developing close partners with store teams.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage complexity.
- Travel as needed.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off + Observed Company Holidays
- Product Gratis + Employee Discounts