New York New York, New York 10018
Title of Job: Ecommerce Manager
Company Description: Multiple fashion or accessory companies
· You will be responsible for all day-to-day operational aspects of the Ecommerce channel to ensure the site is consistently performing at its peak
· Manage cross-functioning teams to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer experience
· Manage overall operations and provide weekly e-commerce reporting to CEO
· Develop and execute plans to test and modify various site elements to define future opportunities. Provide analysis & performance reports including daily, weekly and monthly reporting analysis. Troubleshoot and resolves issues with aspects of the website.
· Drive commercial fundamentals (KPIs, traffic, conversion, site experience, AOV, etc) and develop industry benchmark operational excellence (according to strategy)
· Deliver consistent brand and user experience for all online platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet)
· Manage and oversee new item set up, catalog management and product attributes, ensuring timely product launch
· Maintain Ecommerce planogram, monitoring replenishment and demand (out of stock notification) opportunities, adjusts stock levels and plans for incremental needs
· Partner with cross-functional teams on Omni-Channel to ensure all images, product launches, product placements and copy are accurately represented and are in alignment with overall strategies
· Work closely with Order Fulfillment team and Shipping team to ensure timely shipments & inventory management.
· Define and document online site procedures and implement process changes that ensure organizational efficiency, profitability, and growth