Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 90014
Title: E-Commerce Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Broad scale consumer company
- Responsible for sales forecasts including building the territorial sales plans and management of KPI's
- Provide analysis & trade reporting on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and year basis and be able to provide recommendations to improve onsite results
- Liaise with the digital marketing and marketing teams to represent key brand focuses
- Ensure product detail information accuracy, including copywriting, image selection, and sizing guides
- Ensure key products are featured, cross-sell & up sells are allocated and key customer journeys are reflected
- Work with cross functional teams ensuring plans reflect the departmental forecasts, and the company's key product focuses on key product features, themes & campaigns throughout the year, providing feedback & information to the design team on key features/products available
- Review touch points to identify opportunities for sales growth; including bestsellers, category traffic, top product views, abandonment etc.
- 3-5+ years of E-Commerce experience
- College Degree required
- Shopify experience!
- Experience of growing revenue and implementing improvements
- Self-starter, highly motivated and positive attitude