x Manhattan, NY 10012
Company Details: Advanced Contemporary Women's RTW
Location: Manhattan, NY
- Oversee digital marketing programs, including: email, SEO, affiliate, gifting, paid search, paid social, product feed and remarketing programs within given budget
- Manage email marketing strategy, oversee content, cadence, promotions and email acquisition to ensure email marketing strategy is best in class.
- Execute the marketing and promotional calendar to achieve sales and sell-through goals
- Manage and report customer acquisition, retention and segmentation strategy – building brand loyalty, engagement and awareness – definition of KPIs to gauge impact with the marketing and sales teams.
- Overall responsibility for weekly, and monthly sales, inventory, sell-through, traffic and marketing reports. Analyze trends and compare to historical data.
- Prioritize and manage projects based on timeline, resources and budget.
- Execution of seasonal content to highlight key brand initiatives, products and categories.
- Manage all aspects of the e-commerce business, online customer experience and overall digital marketing strategy while maintaining brand vision
- Maintain the security and integrity of the website and related accounts – ensure optimal website performance, troubleshoot issues and oversee improvements and enhancements as needed.
- Oversee new product launches including product photography, merchandising, inventory, descriptions/copy, on-site promotions, SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Responsible for departmental best-in-class customer service, appropriate policies, efficient order processing and shipping
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2 – 4 years experience developing and maintaining fashion e-commerce websites including leadership of the overall customer experience.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with e-commerce sites such as Magento, Shopify or Amazon Marketplace
- Experience managing ecommerce fulfillment centers and logistics
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, Photoshop
- Experience with understanding and utilizing various analytics
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, thorough, detail-oriented, analytical, organized