127 E. 9th Street Los Angeles, CA 90015
Title: E-Commerce Coodinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Brand: Contemporary women's apparel
We are looking for a skilled Ecommerce Coordinator to develop and carry out our strategic online development plans for the site. This individual will support management as it relates to product + promotion launches, email marketing, UI/UX improvements, and day-to-day ecommerce operations.
Responsibilities / Expectations:
- Manage and update the online product catalog, including set up of new products and maintenance of product and category pages
- Daily monitoring & maintenance of all site functionalities to report/fix bugs and errors and ensure optimal user experience
- Prepare and execute online promotions to drive conversions and increase traffic & average cart value
- Design, build, test, and schedule emails
- Work with web developer to continuously improve UI/UX for the website.
- Assist in website testing to provide feedback and recommendations for new features and functionalities.
- Research competitors and stay up to date on trends
Requirements & Skills:
- At least 2+ years experience in E-Commerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Prestashop experience is a must
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel