E-Commerce, Senior Manager or Director
Long Beach Long Beach, CA 90802
Title: E-Commerce, Senior Manager or Director
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Company: Internationally born performance & fashion footwear company is growing in the US.
Responsibilities: This is a new addition to the US team to elevate and grow their existing e-commerce business. Looking for someone who has great ideas, doesn't need to be micro-managed, and is familiar with the Shopify Plus platform and a replatforming.
- Work closely with President, Director of Operations, Director of Marketing, Director of Merchandising, and International Ecommerce Manager.
- Own the e-commerce experience and profitability.
- Manage operations across all aspects of the online business.
- Lead development and implementation of a consistent, brand-enhancing and compelling end-to-end customer experience spanning from customer attraction and conversion, to retention and beyond.
- Develop robust analytic reporting and metrics to recommend actions to maximize growth opportunities and conversion.
- Design and execute high-impact, data-driven optimization programs.
- Analyze complex data and customer insights to identify and recommend pricing, assortment changes, new product opportunities, etc.
- Ensure all timelines are met and site information is always accurate and up-to- date.
- Recommend and implement sound technological solutions, eCommerce systems, products and services, etc.
- Set targets and manage a cross-functional effort to deliver against brand awareness, customer experience and revenue goals.
- Analyze, organize and integrate large amounts of information into clear, concise presentations and plans for both technical and non-technical staff & executives.
- Help merchandising the website and keep it fresh with all new arrivals & best sellers.
- Inventory Management on the website & maintain sales to stock ratio balanced.
- BA/BS degree.
- 5-7 years’ experience in an e-commerce management role or equivalent position in similar industry or transferable non fashion industry segment.
- Outstanding analytical skills to lead and deliver exceptional online experience, optimize ROI, and identify cause-and-effect relationships that boost customer lifetime value.
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce product flow and web store performance optimization.
- Working understanding of information architecture and user experience fundamentals, online retailing best practices, and web technology applications.
- A self-directed individual that knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.