New York New York, New York 10018
Role: District Manager
Location: New York City Metro
Company: Iconic Lifestyle Brand
- Inspire and lead teams that build customer and brand loyalty.
- Provide training, coaching and feedback consistently
- Deep understanding of market trends and competition, Execute local strategies to increase market penetration.
- Analyze KPI's and exceed sales goals
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, and training in your Market
- Manage all operational expenses and controllables
- Monitor CRM, make adjustments as needed
- Ensure that visual directives are flawlessly executed
- Manage LP and inventory control
- Consistent communication with corporate teams
- 5 years of multi- store management in the apparel industry
- Experience overseeing premium / luxury retail stores in NYC a must.
- Prior experience overseeing NYC stores preferred but not required.
- Be a self-starter
- Strong leadership and training skills required.
- Solid business acumen with experience making proactive decisions to drive success.
- Must be able to travel to all locations in your market on a regular basis