Title of Job:District Manager
Company Description: Contemporary fashion retailer
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Analyze business trends and create plans to increase sales, and control expenses to drive overall profitability within district.
- Monitor and measure financial, operational, human resources and customer service results, and hold teams accountable for achieving district goals through ongoing store visits.
- Plan and manage time to ensure all operational deadlines are achieved.
- Supervise Boutique Managers through planning, assigning, and directing their overall functions.
- Utilize all available tools to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Supervise boutiques to achieve accuracy in executing markdowns, shipping, receiving, and cash control.
- Provide direction and coaching to boutique teams to ensure consistency of guest experience standards.
- Recruit, develop, and retain qualified associates to ensure staffing needs are consistently met.
- Maintain talent pool for recruitment; select and develop Boutique Management teams; develop bench strength.
- Utilize company training tools to fully develop associate potential.
- Assess performance, assist with and deliver formal performance evaluations.
- Administer corrective actions as needed, up to and including terminations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading a district or market in specialty retail required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Retail Management or related field preferred
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity in all interactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; ability to plan and execute tasks efficiently