District Manager- Austin/San Antonio
Austin Austin, Texas 78756
Title of Job:District Manager
Company Description: Contemporary fashion retailer
Location: Austin/ San Antonio, Texas
- Analyze business trends and create plans to increase sales, and control expenses to drive overall profitability within district.
- Monitor and measure financial, operational, human resources and customer service results
- Visit and communicate with boutiques to ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures, visual directives, and guest experience.
- Supervise Store Managers through planning, assigning, and directing their overall functions.
- Provide direction and coaching to store teams to ensure consistency of guest experience standards.
- Maintain talent pool for recruitment
- Performance management of store teams
- Consistently communicate as a field merchant to identify and maximize business opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years of multi-store leadership in specialty retail required
- BA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; ability to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Ability to consistently travel to boutiques within a geographical area
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
Health insurance, dental, vision