Distribution Supply Chain Analyst
108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Distribution Planning Analyst
Location: New York
The Distribution Planning Analyst is responsible for managing the level of supply at a Distribution Center to meet service levels required for the products and customers shipped from that location.
The Analyst is the primary Supply Chain point of contact for providing service level updates to internal Commercial team counterparts..
- Analysis and appropriate actions to ensure target inventory levels are in place
- Plan and execute product transfers across Distribution Center network
- Manage relevant master data and overall data integrity for key drivers of Distribution Planning and service
- Managing service levels and coordinating action and communication
- Responsible for management reporting around service, cost, inventory
- Participate in continuous improvement projects targeted at optimizing the overall supply chain
- Associates Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience in a Supply Chain or similar position