Role: Distribution Supervisor- PM or Overnight
Location: Duluth, Georgia
Company: eCommerce Fashion Retailer
- Mentor, develop and coach team
- Ability to plan and use resources to maximize productivity
- Maintain payroll targets
- Improves efficiencies
- Collaborate with managers, suppliers, engineers and customer service
- Enforce and follow all safety protocols
- 5+ years of experience in retail, warehousing, or other team-oriented production environments. More specifically, you have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Production Lead, Supervisor, or leading/coaching teams of 40+ associates.
- Associates degree or relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with applying Lean Mfg, Six Sigma or Kaizen principles is a plus.
- Ability to stand or walk for an entire shift (8-10 hours per day) as well as bend down, reach overhead, lift/carry up to 30lbs and push/pull wheeled clothing racks weighing up to 150lbs.
- Spanish language proficiency is preferred not required
Hours: Monday - Friday: 3pm-11:30pm
Salary: Base + Equity