Title of Job: Distribution Manager
Company Description: High end beauty brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations
- Meet warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Produce reports and statistics regularly
- Control and manage inventory levels by conducting physical counts
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory & receiving records of all warehouse shipping supplies as well as non-perishable inventory items
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience successfully supervising warehouse staff, including training, coaching, motivating, and using a formal disciplinary process, within a similar role.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
- Experience developing and managing to budgetary goals.