Director of Trade Marketing
. New York, NY 10010
Company Description: established multi-brand fashion company
Location: New York, NY
- Work alongside Field Sales team, Trade Marketing Manager, and Brand Manager to develop and create a trade marketing plan designed to drive business, including visual merchandising tools, sales promotions, holiday sales, seasonal events, loyalty programs, etc.
- Identify needs and opportunities in terms of trade marketing tools and services for the brands in order to drive brand image and business in the market and properly and timely requests them to the appropriate teams per brand.
- In tandem with brand management and sales, lead the development of consumer programs to incentivize and promote category sell-out across all partners.
- Identify needs and opportunities in terms of trade marketing tools and services for the accessories category with assigned partners and develops them in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Oversee and run global trade marketing programs making sure both global and local needs are met and respected.
- Ensure proper usage and deployment of said trade marketing materials and services for the clients and Field Sales team.
- Track competitive activity, category issues, retail environment, and provide feedback to internal resources.
- Define and manage the trade marketing budget and track budget of all Trade Marketing spend of partners.
- Manage internal Trade Marketing digital platforms to ensure proper allocation and distribution of trade marketing tools and solutions.
- Manage digital programs including a network of digital screens across North America.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required; M.S or MBA degree is highly preferable.
- Min. 10+ years of marketing experience within consumer goods, cosmetics, spirits, or food and beverage space.
- Min. 5+ years of trade and field marketing experience.
- High-level of understanding in field and trade marketing activities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- High-level of computer literacy: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- High-level of knowledge of budgeting cost estimating and fiscal management principles and procedures.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to create and maintain a professional relationship and line of communication with all business contacts, sales force, and customers.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Have a strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks.
- A positive attitude and great collaborator.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bouse
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Match %
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Product Gratis + Employee Discounts