Director of Social + Influencer Marketing
. New York, NY 10010
Title: Director of Social + Influencer Marketing
Company Description: Prestige Cosmetics + Skincare Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Build and implement influencer marketing strategy to grow consumer base and drive sales revenue.
- Foster and grow network of current influencers and brand advocates and maintain influencer database with accurate and up-to-date records.
- Analyze KPI’s from paid integrations and support decisions with ROI-based analysis.
- Negotiate and execute contracts for paid integrations with bloggers and influencers.
- Give strategic guidance to ensure unique and engaging social media programs, campaigns, and contests with the goal of increasing subscribers, and engagement across all platforms.
- Oversee the marketing + social content calendar, metrics, rules of engagement, assets, and social media monitoring protocol.
- Partner with the Social Media Manager, Creative, and Direct teams to create compelling content for social platforms.
- Work closely with both Marketing and Direct teams to ensure all efforts are aligned and synergistic.
- Stay up-to-date with technology and changes in the social media landscape.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Business, or a related field; Master's is a plus!
- Min. of 10+ years of social media and influencer marketing experience within the cosmetics + skincare industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical, creative, and computer skills.
- Must be flexible and determined; possessing the ability to handle a multitude of projects.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities for team management.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health + Life Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Match %
- Pre-Tax Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Summer Fridays + Flexible Schedule
- Product Gratis + Discounts