Job Title: Director of Retail
Company: Contemporary Brand
- Drive the day-to-day business with an innovative approach to leading, initiating and managing activities both at the corporate and store level to ensure the brand vision and business goals are being met
- Develop and execute a strategic plan that achieves the companies target goals to increase sales and profit.
- Control, monitor and manage the companies P&L/financials to meet overall sales/profit goals and expense targets
- Building cross functional partnerships and foster collaboration with corporate partners
- Lead and propel stores to focus on providing a unique and brand differentiating guest experience through engagement & communication
- Ensure that store associates are given the knowledge, tools, skills, company standards, motivation, and encouragement to deliver on both the brand promise and the company’s performance targets
- Participate in and support, internally and externally, corporate policies, programs and initiatives
- 7 + years of leadership experience in a retail environment. Strong retail management experience in a multi-unit role.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills at all levels in the organization
- Execution of new store openings; manage new store rollout; oversee budgeting
- Achieve Business measurements; traffic, conversion, units per transaction; sales vs, plan, gross margin, etc.
- Develop growth strategy through product assortment, current and new store growth, sales initiatives, etc.
- Open to a strong District Manager ready for the next step.
Salary: $100-140K DOE