Job Title: Director of Product Management
Company Description: Global performance/streetwear brand
- Implement business strategies for accessories that drive the category to short & long term goals.
- Create clear quarterly seasonal merchandising plans showcased through brand connectivity, based on market data, sell through, and brand, customer and consumer insights.
- Lead the product process from clear briefs to range launch in a collaborative manner with our Design, Development, Sourcing and Sales partners.
- Oversee PLM and APLM to ensure product process milestones and data are managed with accuracy, timeliness and consistency
- Build and analyze reports to monitor category status:
- Sales & margin
- SKU & style count
- Market share
- Inventory & sell-through
- Lead and collaborate with design, development and sales teams in line creation, meeting prep, presentations & research needs.
- Present to and build relationship with accounts
- Prepare and organize sell-in tools, decks, showrooms, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or related
- 3+ years experience with sports or other product marketing or related experience
- Previous creation experience in the sporting goods industry preferred