Director of Performance Marketing
New York New York, New York 10012
Title: Director or Sr.Director, Digital Marketing
Location: New York
Company: Growing menswear brand
The Director, Digital Marketing leads all online marketing for the brand, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. This person should be curious and analytical to constantly push to drive performance within our established channels. The right candidate will have a track-record of leveraging data-driven marketing channels to drive significant revenue expansion.
- Lead all performance marketing (paid & organic search, retargeting, display, SEO, etc.). Understand deeply what’s working and not in each and every channel, and drive those learnings into further optimization;
- Ensure all spend is being tracked and measured appropriately. Constantly map marketing spend back to our LTV, ensuring we are targeting high quality customers;
- Partner closely with our ecommerce team to optimize our linking strategies and develop site experiences that optimize conversion;
- Forge close, productive partnerships with outside platforms/partners. Ensure our brand is at the forefront of innovation and included in beta programs as appropriate;
- Partner with Creative Director to develop robust library of assets that will drive performance and enhance the brand;
- Serve as the expert on brand-building opportunities in the digital space.
- Constantly introduce new ideas and stimulation to the team;
- Marry strategy and creativity with outstanding execution;
- Direct, lead and mentor the online marketing team. Serve as a model for leadership. Develop direct reports into the next generation of leaders; and
- Serve as a strong, collaborative partner to external agency partners.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience with 5+ specifically in performance marketing
- Past experience successfully leading data-driven marketing for a large organization and a significant budget;
- Strong experience in and high comfort with online, social media and emerging technologies; and
- Previous experience in retail strongly preferred