Director of Marketing
. New York, NY 10010
Title: Director of Marketing
Company Description: Leading Global Skincare Beauty Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Understand and implement global sense of purpose and distinctive positioning in the market.
- Create an integrated, engaging, and consistent consumer brand experience by taking a lead on marketing mix strategies (ICC/360/digital/retail/product/price).
- Develop the marketing and communication strategy for the portfolio worldwide (imagery, digital, social, point of sale, e-comm., etc.) consistent with the brand’s sense of purpose and identity.
- Drive the sales by developing trade marketing and promotional strategy at retailers.
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings.
- Steer the U.S. marketing budget (global forecast, value analysis, brand profitability, development costs, etc.).
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand.
- Promote the brand strategy and to build the 3-yr marketing plan according to the local U.S. demographic (competition, distribution, consumers).
- Continue to grow existing product collections; identify key marketing opportunities to creatively drive brand awareness with maximum impact.
- Define product launch strategy and develop the launch calendar for the local U.S. market.
- Promote the company in a positive light and bring the spirit of partnership to all interactions.
- Act as the liaison to all critical stakeholders and build credible relations with all HQ counterparts, distributors, retailers, and agencies.
- Manage, train, and develop the Marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Min. of 5-7 years’ experience in the beauty industry, specifically in skincare marketing and development in mass market.
- Knowledge of U.S. local markets, ideally with an international assignment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and against tight deadlines.
- Must possess a strong sense of image, attention-to-detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with cross-functional departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Product Gratis + Discounts
- Flexible Schedule