Director of Logistics
. New York, NY 10012
Title: Director of Logistics
Company Description: Luxury Lifestyle Women's Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Proactive management of the supply chain from the receiving of incoming goods from production, through entry, allocation into RLM, processing by warehouse team, and then final receipt by wholesale accounts within shipping terms in order to assure timely processing and excellent customer service.
- Work closely with warehouse associates and hold them accountable on prioritizing and processing shipments and meeting specific shipping protocol requirements including proper tagging and packaging.
- Maintain account profiles and accurate records in RLM, implement and setup EDI for required wholesale accounts, provide shipping and inventory reporting, track all customer orders, and oversee all inventory management.
- Interact with wholesale accounts in a clear and thorough manner as required for follow-up on orders, reorders, and requests on shipping deadline extensions in collaboration.
- Be vigilant about cost control through maintenance and chargeback tracking, logging, and resolving any disputes.
- Manage direct-to-consumer (DTC) returns and provide operational support to internal team inventory requests.
- Interact with production factories, the distribution center, and wholesale accounts in order to assure goods will arrive and can be shipped in a timely manner.
- Perform data entry administrative tasks for order fulfillment and compliance for documentation required per wholesale account.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Min. of 7+ years of omni-channel logistics experience preferably within a small advanced contemporary or luxury fashion brand.
- RLM experience required; also open to similar ERP system experience such as SAP, Blue Cherry, and/or ApparelMagic.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment.
- Efficient with excellent time management skills and ability to manage and lead a team.
- Excellent problem-solving and robust analytical skills.
- Ability to work out of the corporate HQ and onsite at the warehouse facility when required.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Product Gratis + Discounts