Director of Growth and CRM
Midtown New York, NY 10018
Title: Director of Growth
Company: Cause-based luxury online retailer
Location: Midtown NYC
Seeking Director of Growth who has experience driving bottom line growth through rapid iteration and testing. The role will oversee the strategy for paid media and CRM, explore new channels for expansion, and develop and inform funnel optimizations across channels. The role requires a deep knowledge of advertising platforms, growth best-practices and a data driven mindset. The position is based in NY and reports directly to the Vice President of Growth.
- Manage paid media strategy and lead ad agencies responsible for acquisition (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates and more). Work with agencies to develop revenue and ROAS forecasts, KPIs, and testing plans.
- Drive CRM strategy to onboard, retain, build loyalty and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage.
- Manage direct report (Digital Marketing Manager) who is focused on email and retention
- Drive site wide improvements and optimizations through analytics, testing of tactics, creative, CTAs and more
- Develop post-campaign recap with findings, metrics, learnings and next steps
- Analyze customer funnel metrics to uncover opportunities and blockers in the user journeys for paid and organic channels
- Work with analytics to build reporting templates and analysis for marketing metrics, business performance and site optimization. Compile weekly marketing performance reports. Analyze and present out (to leadership team) key learnings, insights, and opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and at least 3 years experience in paid, brand and/or digital marketing
- Experience with building and optimizing marketing funnels. Proven ability synthesizing funnel analytics, testing (such as A/B and multivariate), and iterating
- Strong e-commerce or digital web experience, understands good UI/UX practices, has a passion for customer journey
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience working in a small startup is preferred