Title: Director of Growth
Company Description: Cause based ecommerce retailer
- Manage paid media strategy and lead ad agencies responsible for acquisition (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates and more). Work with agencies to develop revenue and ROAS forecasts, KPIs, and testing plans.
- Drive CRM strategy to onboard, retain, build loyalty and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage.
- Drive site wide improvements and optimizations through analytics, testing of tactics, creative, CTAs and more
- Develop post-campaign recap with findings, metrics, learnings and next steps
- Analyze customer funnel metrics to uncover opportunities and blockers in the user journeys for paid and organic channels
- Work with analytics to build reporting templates and analysis for marketing metrics, business performance and site optimization.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and at least 3 years experience in paid, brand and/or digital marketing
- Experience with building and optimizing marketing funnels. Proven ability synthesizing funnel analytics, testing (such as A/B and multivariate), and iterating
- Strong e-commerce or digital web experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in a small startup is preferred