Director of E-commerce
210 11th Avenue new york, NY 10001
Seeking a DIRECTOR OF ECOMMERCE with 7+ years of experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Director of eCommerce main responsibility is to deliver a cohesive digital experience for the brand.
- Responsible for insuring team is achieving sales revenue and growth targets, while establishing a foundation for future growth.
- Create and implement Brand Marketing and Communications plan to support overall business strategy and goals
- Maximize profit and revenue through development, planning and execution of e-commerce activities, strategies and budgets.
- Establish strategic partnerships with a view to acquiring new customers as well as solidifying brand positioning
- Work with Creative Director on product launches, and content for products, categories, CMS pages, homepage content and visual merchandising
- Monitor the webite's analytics and generate weekly and quarterly reports including recommendations on initiatives to increase conversions
- Strategize and implement content for homepages, landing pages, and store/stocklist information pages
- Sequence and monitor site and make changes based on inventory, web sales, and direct to consumer sales; update consistently based on newness, and sales trends
- Used Shopify and Google Analytics to monitor traffic to website as well as customer’s page views and patterns. Pull reports and analyze merchandise results in order to best display promotions, stories and products
- Coordinate with the Distribution Centers and Operations to track and manage all web merchandise, transfers and RTV’s.
- Partner with customer service to ensure feedback and call outs were noted on the site and to the right departments
- Improve SEO for and google ad word / key word search to drive traffic to the website
- Consider ROI for affiliate marketing and make recommendation
- Must possess Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college
- Must have 7+ years of fashion e-commerce knowledge and experience
- Must have clear understanding of the brand and aesthetic and have an amazing eye for fashion merchandising
- Experience and a passion for running an ecommerce business, preferably as part of a Luxury Brand
- Risk-taker who can develop a plan and execute on it and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously with different departments