Director of E-Commerce Operations
. Secaucus, NJ 07096
Title: Director of E-Commerce Operations
Company Description: Luxury Tech E-Commerce Startup
Location: Secaucus, NJ - relocation assistance offered!
- Establish individual performance metrics for each team and employees, developing action plans to help further the employee’s progression and development for long-term growth.
- Hold both teams and individuals accountable for production and quality numbers based on target performance metrics.
- Responsible for all oversight and accountability for all authentication standards and practices related to fashion.
- Partner with Customer Service and Relations Departments as needed to ensure our customers’ and vendors’ needs are consistently exceeded.
- Provide positive and inspirational leadership by building a strong organization focused on excellence and committed to the continuous development of employee skills, in term building a productive and engaged team.
- Develop and execute continuous improvement projects that will enable better scaling of e-commerce operations.
- Develop the right KPIs to gain insight into performance and then use those KPIs to identify key areas for continuous improvement.
- Use data to make decisions with a strong understanding of balance sheet and P&L to guide key decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Min. 7+ years of warehouse process operations and some merchandising experience preferably within an e-commerce retail company.
- Min. 3+ years of experience managing large teams of diverse employees, preferably non-exempt and 300+ in total.
- Experience in workforce planning and scheduling for large employee teams is required.
- Interest in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment setting.
- Strong leadership abilities in managing and developing a high performing team.
- Strong communication skills with a focus on being clear, simple, and direct.
- Excellent business judgment, strong fact-based decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to continuously improve, develop, understand industry best practices and desire to stay ahead of the curve.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and master a back-end fulfillment software application.
- Ability and experience to establish, coach, and implement best practice fulfillment standards within the organization.
- A sense of humor, personal integrity, competitive, collaborative working style and appreciation for the power of teamwork.
- Travel will make up 30-40% of this role - candidates must be willing to travel once every 4 weeks.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health + Life Insurance
- Short-Term + Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan + % Match
- Employee Stock Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts