Director of E-Commerce
New York New York, NY 10018
Title: Director of E-Commerce
Company: Broad Scale Consumer Company
Location: New York, New York
- Provide leadership and direction to the team on all aspects of eCommerce; effectively manage workload, vendors, and all projects.
- Oversees the day-to-day planning and execution of content across the website including product and promotional merchandising, online marketing campaigns, website design, customer service, web analytics, and web technologies.
- Develop and coach team personnel to ensure e-commerce accounts receive sufficient marketing and planning support
- Identify, recommend and execute strategies and initiatives to drive significant increased website traffic, conversion rates, revenue and profitability leveraging analytics and A/B site and email testing.
- Creation and implementation of sales strategies and growth plans
- Track and report on account forecasts, wholesale sales, and marketing activities
- Evaluate new technologies and partners for inclusion into the ecosystem including leading the replatform of the ecommerce website to Commerce Cloud
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading teams of at least 10 professionals. Must have experience in recruiting, hiring, and developing people.
- Smart, creative, disciplined and driven. Not afraid to lead others past their comfort zone(s) and capable of creating a high sense of urgency when needed.
- Cross-functional partner: Has mastered cross-functional partnership; works with key business leaders to identify KPIs to track and evaluates business success from S&OP to new product development. Influencing skills highly developed.
- Build Talent & Teams: Develop and motivate talent, build and coach productive teams, strengthen organizational capability.