Director of Digital Marketing
731 Spring Street Suite 500 Los Angeles, CA 90018
Company: An Inc Magazine Top 25 Startup!
Role: Growth Marketing / Digital Marketing
Type: Direct Hire / Full Time Employment
Location: Los Angeles
Compensation: Great comp + equity + unlimited PTO + lots of perks!
If you love data and driving impactful growth at one of the fastest growing direct to consumer e-commerce companies, then this role with our client might be for you! We’re looking for a dynamic person who has an appetite to own and run acquisition, whether it’s assessing data-driven results, finding new channels, or scaling existing ones.
- Develop and execute digital growth strategy for acquiring and retaining customers.
- Drive acquisition channel performance to meet new customer and revenue targets and perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis across channels.
- Manage direct response programs including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Paid Search, Display Ads and Retargeting, and explore other emerging media and channels.
- Optimize the ad budget to deliver ROI and scale paid media spend, with a focus on social.
- Own and drive marketing analytics. Create and continuously optimize KPI dashboards.
- Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a strong framework for iterative testing.
- Align sales goals, marketing initiatives and customer success to track customer journey to drive customer acquisition cost lower and LTV of customers higher.
- Scale new and existing direct-response marketing channels with strict adherence to KPIs: you’ve worked with Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest and Adwords before and live and breathe CPAs, CPCs, and CVRs.
- Work across client’s different ecommerce channels and directly manage reports from each brand.
- Ideate and help to build out A/B testing initiatives. Build go-to-market media strategies to support new product launches and create awareness within new consumers sets.
- Lead exploration and testing of experimental channels: our product is innovative, and our marketing mix should be too!
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing in fast paced, consumer facing, successful company.
- Google Adwords Certification a bonus.
- Experience leading teams, coaching and mentoring.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience with digital acquisition.
- Relationship building with internal creative/design teams and external agencies (creative, strategy and media buying)
- Experience with data & analytics platforms.