Director of Brand Marketing and Communications
tbd New York, NY 10018
Job Title: Director of Brand Marketing and Communications
Location: New York, New York
Company Description: Well known footwear and accessories brand with a global reach.
- Develops and executes marketing programs that drives brand awareness, aligns with industry trends and considers business needs.
- Leads relationship with partner teams to ensure alignment is met, architecting strategic and creative roadmaps and marketing plans that reflect each brand’s proposition and distribution.
- Develops and maintains relationships with senior level media contacts.
- Partners with Digital, Ecommerce and Retail teams to ensure all messaging efforts are consistent and amplification options are considered.
- Leads outreach for features, interview opportunities, VIP coverage and oversees competitive industry pitches to distinguish brand in the marketplace.
- Directs public relations team and leads mentorship: strategic calendars, development of brand-specific news-worthy angles, trend pitches, generating category interest.
- Analyzes press reach achieved, including key reports to team leaders, maintaining expertise on trends and tactics for continued improvement.
- Advises team on creative contact list generation to ensure maximum opportunity for brand awareness, interest and coverage.
- Oversees all brand and communication materials, working in partnership with brand owners, copy team, and partners when relevant.
- Works closely with all departments and partners to review product, key features and styles to ensure the brand team is well-versed and prepared to deliver maximum category exposure and growth.
- Identifies and manages advertising programs, including appropriate metric opportunities to evaluate performance.
- Manage VIP programming and external VIP agency, including product, brand programs and events and entertainment media coverage.
- Concept and lead production of VIP and entertainment-focused events.
- Plays a lead role in corporate and industry events and associated planning.