Director of Brand Marketing
. Los Angeles, CA 90007
Company Description: advanced contemporary + luxury brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Plan, strategize, and execute marketing designs and activities to maintain and continue to grow the brand's presence in the advanced contemporary and luxury ready-to-wear market.
- Define product strategies and road maps.
- Research and determine the brand's weaknesses and areas to be modified when it comes to comparing to select competitors.
- Develop effective product positioning in the market.
- Develop all collateral and assets in regards to brand marketing.
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
- Develop mid-term plan and financial analyses.
- Coordinate activities involved in the brand positioning of the products.
- Undertake package development strategies.
- Manage external digital paid agencies and work cross-functionally with them on the brand's voice and marketing objectives.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Min. 10+ years of traditional brand marketing experience within the advanced contemporary or luxury fashion space.
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyze data and act on insights.
- High sense of urgency, extremely proactive.
- Can handle multiple details and prioritize based on business needs.
- Disciplined to work on your own but still collaborative on projects.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Product Discounts