Director of Brand Development
108 W 39th St New York, NY 10018
Title: Director of Brand Management
Company: Reputable, growing culinary and lifestyle brand
Location: New York, New York (remote to start)
- Ensure strategic and cohesive brand image and philosophy of the brand across all touchpoints.
- Engage with partners to influence strategies, communicate direction, coordinate calendar and manage to KPI’s.
- Utilize data and analytics to drive the brand forward to capitalize on trends
- Work cross-functionally across marketing, culinary and product development to develop and execute strategies.
- Direct and lead development of digital opportunities from conception to full execution and program management through life cycle.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of internal and external relationships inclusive of tracking documents, timely updates, plans and next steps.
- Capable of being the face of the brand across many facets of business both internal and external.
- Prepare and present strategy documents monthly and quarterly illustrating business deliverables.
- Monitor competitive landscape and keep up to date of industry trends and digital opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience working within a brand, retail and ecommerce environment.
- Self-starter who likes to work hard, can prioritize, multi-task and focus under pressure.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Impeccable work ethics. Must be at work on time, meet goals and deadlines and work to the best of their ability
- Success in building cross-group, cross-functional relationships.
- Eager and Willing to Add to their knowledge base and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in brand, retail and direct digital marketing.
- Comfortable working within data-rich software platforms
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency