Director of Analytics
- Atlanta, GA 30326
Director of Analytics (Retail)
Atlanta, GA (Relocation assistance is available)
Full time, direct hire
Our client, a major clothing retailer, is looking for a Director, Customer Analytics to join their team. As Director of Analytics, you will lead a team to present customer behavioral data for strategic recommendations, customer segmentation and predictive analytic projects.
- Provide insight, translate them into recommendations and strategies, and present findings to partners and decision makers.
- Develop analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, tools, techniques, KPIs and metrics in order to successfully implement strategies to measure consumer response across channels and brands and quantify the overall impact of multi-channel initiatives.
- Direct team on predictive analytics to be leveraged in marketing campaigns, including email, direct mail, and digital channels
- Create customer segmentation and contact strategy, leveraging transactional customer data.
- Provide decision support that includes customer response modeling and campaign test analysis.
- Lead the development of database marketing analytics such as statistical modeling, customer profiling, segmentation analysis and other analytical techniques.
- Responsible for the
- Consult with cross-functional partners such as Real Estate, Finance, Operations, Marketing, etc on data analytics needs and strategies.
- Own a 360 degree view of customer analysis and reporting across brands and the entire direct-to-consumer business
- Define and create lifetime value of customers and segments, KPIs, customer dashboards and behavioral models to improve customer targeting.
- Manage the internal and external analytics staff to optimize on-shore/off-shore resources for analytics initiatives
- Ad hoc responsibilities as necessary
- Retail experience
- 7+ years experience in customer analytics and database marketing
- Bachelor Degree in Analytics, Data Science, Technology, Engineering, Economics or something similar; MBA Preferred