Director/Sr. Director of Compensation & Benefits
New York New York, NY 10017
Title: Director/Sr. Director of Compensation & Benefits
Company: Luxury Fashion House
- Plans, monitors and adheres to annual budget including reporting to Senior Management of plan performance and cost.
- Negotiates annual contracts to ensure the highest quality, best service and cost for all benefit plans.
- Maintains vendor and broker relationships.
- Ensures compliance and is aware of all regulations effecting company plans.
- Manages the outsourcing company to ensure the fulfillment of benefit administration, open enrollment, bill-paying and employee call center duties.
- Monitors competitive benefit trends in the industry and proposes recommendations to company for new benefit and program design.
- Informs company of any financial risks in a timely manner.
- Works closely with 401k/Retirement Plan Consultant to ensure compliance with all retirement plan rules.
- Oversee administration of disability, Leaves of Absence, FMLA, Parental/Bonding leave and Worker’s Compensation.
- Manages Company Profit sharing program.
- Manages Company equity/share program.
- Advises SVP, VP and HRBPs of all leave situations. Coordinates benefits and ensure all payroll and benefits are properly updated to reflect leave.
- Responsible for managing all employee Visa processing and updating, ensuring compliance to all regulations.
- Responsible for administering employee relocation program, both domestically and internationally.
- Leads, guides, develops and is responsible for all compensation, benefits and payroll activities.