Freelance Digital Retoucher
New York New York, NY 10018
Company: Large American apparel company
- Editing high-quality images in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Use CaptureOne to edit photos in the moment.
- Export, organize and provide final images to be shared with team.
- Ensure consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all work crafted and delivered by the photo studio department.
- Process images to support the workflow of the photography department.
- Understand deadlines and schedules in order to help prioritize product.
- Keep photos organized and distributed in a timely manner.
- Min. one year of professional experience working with Adobe Photoshop and CaptureOne.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Mac-based equipment.
- Strong interest in fashion photography and image retouching.
- Ability to respond well to changing priorities, workflows, and information.
- Adaptable and open to learning new processes and programs.