Digital Project Manager
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Creative Project Manager
Type of Company- Creative Agency
Location: New York, New York
– Manage small and large-scale projects
– Ensure projects stay within timelines and budget
_ Work with clients to come up with technical requirements for projects.
– Participate in client meetings, take notes and create follow up tasks as needed
– Engage with the Creative, Development, and QA teams to track their progress and ensure any blockers are addressed in a timely manner
– Communicate with Senior Producers on a daily basis on overall project health
– Attend weekly resource planning meetings
– Review deliverables to ensure project goals have been met before delivery
– Develop clear and concise weekly project reports
– Stay up to speed on multiple projects and deliverables at once
– Assist in turning client strategy and goals into project briefs
–Project Manager with at least five (5) years’ experience producing successful platforms, websites, apps, and have experience on multiple technical product projects
–Extensive experience managing technical teams.
–Experience managing full cycle software development.
–Experience with open-source technologies.
– Able to define, plan, schedule and manage creative, production, and strategic projects
– Able to maintain and grow client relationships through excellent communication and creative thinking and problem solving
– Knowledgeable of UX/IA and design/development best practices
– Adept at writing extremely detailed and clear project documentation (SOW, Functional Specs, Test Cases, RFPS)
– Proactive at managing expectations of Technical, Strategic and Account teams, as well as Client teams
– Experience managing small and medium-sized cross-functional teams
– Successful at delivering projects on time, to spec and within budget
– Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
– Experienced with Merlin, MS Project, MS Office, bug tracking software (e.g. Bugzilla, Jira…) or similar