Digital Project Manager
New York New York, NY 10018
Job Title: Freelance Digital Project Manager
Location: Remote (Must be local in NYC)
Company Description: Fashion apparel brand
• Work within a team of Project Managers supporting of the development of digital campaigns across channels that drive brand experience, creative expression, and business results
• Work cross functionally on large tech initiatives in a fast-paced retail environment, projects will include mobile, digital, social and store technologies
• Manage first launch projects of net new initiatives
• Work closely with employees, contractors and vendor teams holding them accountable for delivery by clearly developing and communicating plans with interdependencies and deliver against the diverse portfolio
• Deliver programs for Social, Email, Media and Apps experiences.
• Work with Creative, Marketing,, Innovation, Solution Architects, Technology Delivery Managers, Technology Delivery Managers, Vendors and Developers, Studio and Advertising.
• Support in managing status reports, timelines, control project scope and economics, approve changes, manage and resolves issues, risks, and conflicts across all projects in your team.
• Serve as a single point of contact and the escalation point between cross functional teams and for your team
• Demonstrate company’s values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative
• Partner with marketing teams to develop clear briefs outlining business requirements and full user experience
• Support navigating creative approvals with senior management, marketing partners and creative leads
• 3-5 years of digital project management experience in a digital ecommerce environment
• Experience working with digital, email etc.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple accounts and priorities across multiple channels
• Excellent leadership and communication skills, 1 years of proven skills in Social or Digital project management
• Strategic thinker, able to translate business objectives into 360 project plan
• Knowledge of Salesforce, Commerce and Supply Chain technical landscape is a benefit.
• Customer oriented, diplomatic, and able to deftly balance business, creative and tech perspectives
• Creative, innovative thinker with a solution-oriented approach and ability to identify opportunities and efficiencies
• Collaborative, motivated, and energetic with ability to motivate teams to produce quality work on time and within budget
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project management software; ability to learn additional systems quickly