. Los Angeles, CA 90249
Job Title: Digital Merchandiser
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Fashion-Forward Apparel & Accessories Company
- Responsible for site merchandising of landing pages and email marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for upload and QA creative assets to the homepage and key landing pages.
- Participate in the launch of new products on the website in a timely manner based on delivery dates states in email marketing plans.
- Build out new and engaging landing pages & make changes to current pages when needed.
- Utilize website traffic metrics to aid in the decision-making of e-commerce merchandising.
-Handle QA for website on daily basis and report findings of ways to enhance the UX.
- Contribute to the creation of monthly campaign themes based on product assortment, seasonal trends, and previous site traffic.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of digital merchandising & e-commerce experience
- Highly analytical - ability to analyze metrics and online traffic
- Strong eye & attention-to-detail; keen eye of visual merchandising
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced & changing office environment
- Collaborative, positive attitude & works well in a group & team environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Adobe Photoshop; HTML & CSS a plus!
Salary: DOE - $60,000 - $80,000 + benefits