Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Strategist
San Diego San Diego, CA 92009
Title: Digital Marketing and E-commerce Strategist
Company: SoCal based premium women's sport-meets-fashion brand
Location: Greater San Diego area
- Manage brand identity and customer research
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy encompassing brand awareness, digital marketing and eCommerce, focusing on revenue generation with short and long term KPIs
- Continuously optimize strategies using PPC to increase performance, testing message content, images, offers, landing pages, frequency, segments, and more
- Drive all marketing and promotional campaigns to effectively acquire and retain customers, from strategy and planning to implementation; including but not limited to promotional execution, email marketing, social media marketing, digital marketing, content development and search engine optimization.
- Monitor competitors’ efforts, site changes, industry trends and innovations
- Analyze campaign and channel results to determine best allocation of marketing efforts and results.
- Responsible for overseeing all copy-writing, including product descriptions and all brand messaging
- Follow best practices to ensure constant update of new technologies and marketing strategies to bring the brand and product offerings to the forefront
- Plan and manage the development of all content and marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Recommend and manage budgets for ads on all platforms from digital to print
- Continuously optimize creative message strategies across all platforms and advertising forms
- Create engaging experience for customers on the web site and all social media platforms including email marketing, loyalty programs, landing page optimization and inbound marketing
- Identify and manage key influencers and synergistic events
- Direct the email marketing program including all promotional, trigger-based, targeted segment campaigns, and service email. Develop annual email marketing KPI’s and related strategies that meet or exceed annual sales goals
- Work with graphic artist to create all marketing assets from concept to completion while adhering to brand standards and meeting tight deadlines
- Ownership and management of Technical Infrastructure and web development.
- Propose continuous improvements along key KPIs traffic, conversion, order value, returns and cancellations
- Drive improvements to the eCommerce technology, front-end and back-end, maximizing both effectiveness and economies of scale
- Manage site analytics, in order to improve website performance, including new ways to drive traffic and revenue opportunities
- Ownership and management of SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies.
- Tracking coding including Google Analytics metrics tracking code, custom links and social media integration
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with third parties such as vendors and on-line partners, to explore effective ways to improve the on-line customer experience while hitting profit targets. revenues and profits
- Develop content for the site, emails and digital marketing
- Set up and grow relationships with the media and brand influencers and ambassadors
- Develop and distribute press releases and news articles on product launches, key initiatives while securing placement in trade and fashion publications
- Define and create collateral for product launches and promotional material, product and product line presentations and data sheets.
- Develop and monitor KPIs for key marketing initiatives, update weekly & monthly trackers, and provide reports to senior management and at board presentations.
- Compose and analyze weekly eComm sales reports to look for gaps, trends and recommendations for improvement both on the product and advertising front
- Benchmark, measure, analyze, and report on results of eCommerce and online marketing initiatives such as web store sales, email campaigns, SEM, and SEO
- 5-7 years experience leading digital marketing strategies
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Googl Adwords, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Ability to work in the Carlsbad, CA office daily, offering some relocation assistance if needed