Digital Marketing Manager
. Seattle, WA 98101
Company Description: luxury lifestyle + activewear brand
Location: can be based remote anywhere in the USA
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize end-to-end display and Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day campaign maintenance including internal question regarding accurate campaign reporting, pacing, and campaign performance.
- Partner with internal Brand and Creative teams to develop, launch, and optimize ad creative.
- Provide input to media plan and strategic digital marketing objective.
- Demonstrate diligence, attention-to-detail, and best practices throughout the full digital campaign lifecycle from pre-sale to post-sale.
- Optimize e-commerce site homepage and internal page content to increase e-commerce sales conversion rate.
- Manage PDP content uploads pre-season launch.
- Partner with internal Creative team to optimize e-commerce imagery and copy.
- Collaborate with Director of E-Commerce + Digital Marketing to ensure product launches and special promotions are executed properly and effectively.
- Build and schedule email marketing campaigns.
- Merchandise product to improve conversion rates and align with marketing campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for site content expansion.
- Execute QA (quality assurance) of all site updates to ensure all content, messaging, pricing, and imagery are correct/up-to-date.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Min. 3+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management and optimization, campaign media planning or digital media operations across display and Facebook Ads.
- Interest and previous experience managing media for fashion and lifestyle brand preferred.
- Experience planning, executing, and reporting on marketing and media campaigns.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize to deliver multiple tasks on time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Goal-oriented, strategic self-starter with exceptional work ethic.
- Team-first, optimistic, solution-driven orientation.
- Drive to play an important role in a business that makes a difference in a world.
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyze data and act on insights.
- High sense of urgency, extremely proactive.
- Can handle multiple details and prioritize based on business needs; disciplined to work on your own but still collaborative on projects.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Product Discounts