Digital Marketing Manager
New york New york, New York 10018
Title of Job: Digital Marketing Manager
Company Description: Beauty Lifestyle Company
- Define and lead the ongoing digital marketing strategy and develop acquisition and retention-focused marketing programs to drive recurring traffic and revenue to all domains and stores.
- Oversee Define and monitor KPIs for all marketing channels and oversee optimization, reporting, and analysis to inform future strategies. Communicate marketing performance with leadership.
- Partner cross-functionally (store management, partnerships, store marketing, web development) while serving as a digital expert to develop new customer acquisition and client retention campaigns.
- Oversee the management of external agencies to execute against the digital marketing strategy across all channels, including paid, organic, paid, partnerships, email etc.
- Build out and maintain a full CRM strategy working with multiple departments to get buy-in; ultimately grow client retention and provide a great experience for our clients.
- Develop a comprehensive digital content strategy and oversee the process of developing creative assets across all brands through the creative team, and ensure all copy and materials across digital is on-brand.
- Oversee the integration of all social media initiatives within broader digital marketing strategy
- Own the forecasting and on-going management of the digital marketing budget, including reconciliation with finance.
- Own marketing-focused tech projects that involve dev resources.
- Discover, research, and test new and emerging digital channels to help drive incremental revenue and traffic
- Review digital marketing vendor performance
- Manage RFP Process for new digital marketing vendors and work alongside legal to negotiate contracts.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, ideally with a beauty/retail brand.
- Experience with customer acquisition for retail stores is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Facebook advertising / Business Manager, Google Analytics and Google Search
- Demonstrated knowledge of key metrics for effective ROI analysis
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMif statements, etc.)