Job Title: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Company: Multi-brand Beauty Company
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the overall performance of digital marketing to meet the strategic, tactical and revenue goals of the organization. The DMM will lead the planning and execution of all digital marketing efforts to drive traffic and new customer acquisition as well repeat client revenue through an omni-channel strategy, with a strong focus on integrating new emerging technology and innovation.
The right candidate is data driven, detail oriented and highly organized, and can successfully work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. The DMM will have an in-depth understanding of how to utilize and grow all digital channels to drive customer acquisition for brick-and-mortar stores, and to drive recurring revenue and maximize client retention via seamless CRM programs.
- Define and lead the ongoing digital marketing strategy and develop acquisition and retention-focused marketing programs to drive recurring traffic and revenue to all-brand domains and stores.
- Think omni-channel when developing strategies to bridge the gap of digital marketing spend and efforts with driving traffic in-stores
- Define and monitor KPIs for all marketing channels and oversee optimization, reporting, and analysis to inform future strategies. Communicate marketing performance with leadership.
- Partner cross-functionally (store management, partnerships, store marketing, web development) while serving as a digital expert to develop new customer acquisition and client retention campaigns.
- Oversee the management of external agencies to execute against the digital marketing strategy across all channels, including paid, organic, paid, partnerships, email etc.
- Build out and maintain a full CRM strategy working with multiple departments to get buy-in; ultimately grow client retention and provide a great experience for our clients.
- Develop a comprehensive digital content strategy and oversee the process of developing creative assets across all brands through the creative team, and ensure all copy and materials across digital is on-brand.
- Oversee the integration of all social media initiatives within broader digital marketing strategy
- Own the forecasting and on-going management of the digital marketing budget, including reconciliation with finance.
- Own marketing-focused tech projects that involve dev resources. Liaise with IT partners to create requirements, ensure testing is complete, and troubleshoot issues.
- Discover, research, and test new and emerging digital channels to help drive incremental revenue and traffic
- Subject matter expert who maintains awareness of competitive benchmarks, best practices, market trends, and competitive activity
- Review digital marketing vendor performance and, if necessary, connect with other top-rated vendors within the industry for improvement and growth opportunities.
- Manage RFP Process for new digital marketing vendors and work alongside legal to negotiate contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Economics and/or Engineering
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, ideally with a beauty/retail brand.
- Experience with customer acquisition for retail stores is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Facebook advertising / Business Manager, Google Analytics and Google Search Console to continuously monitor website performances and analyze incoming traffic from advertising campaigns and other organic channels required
- Demonstrated knowledge of key metrics for effective ROI analysis
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Strong cross-functional communicator able to build relationships with multiple departments within the company to maximize marketing efforts
- Detail oriented with focus on delivering results
- Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to partner with multiple cross functional teams
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMif statements, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skill