Digital Marketing Manager
. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Company Description: advanced contemporary + premium denim brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Measure and execute against all initiatives that relates to customer experience, site experience, loyalty, and all other related digital customer facing initiatives.
- Grow the brand’s digital customer-base and improve loyalty base by increasing purchase conversion, purchase frequency, customer lifetime value, and average purchase value.
- Define KPI’s that drive retention marketing success.
- Build reports that effectively communicate the initiatives and report against key learnings to leadership.
- Project manage cross functional teams in development, marketing, and design.
- Lead and manage all projects relating to site functionality, customer experience, site content, and loyalty.
- Collaborate with marketing and design on the content strategy for critical launches.
- Manage retention marketing platforms including email, CRM, Google Analytics, Shopify, CMS, and various personalization tools.
- Define and manage the promotional calendar for seasonal launches, promotional launches, email calendar, functionality calendar, and content calendar.
- Increase customer engagement measured by KPI’s such as conversion, purchase frequency, increase AOV, growth in loyalty, retention rate.
- Increase email business and repeat purchases.
- Program launches relating to personalization, loyalty, site functionality, and customer experience.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Min. 5+ years of digital marketing experience touching email marketing, CRM, retention, and customer loyalty.
- Experience working within fashion industry ideally within contemporary, advanced contemporary, or premium denim space.
- Proven experience in improving digital performance to increase customer retention.
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyze data and act on insights.
- High sense of urgency, extremely proactive.
- Can handle multiple details and prioritize based on business needs; disciplined to work on your own but still collaborative on projects.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Product Discounts