Digital Marketing Manager
. Los Angeles, CA 90066
Company Description: leading lifestyle + activewear brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Drive all digital and online revenue growth, working closely with 3rd-party agencies on profitability targets, while identifying performance trends and opportunities within individual digital channels.
- Write creative briefs for digital channels, review and route assets, and report regularly on creative insights, create decks, and present digital opportunities to various teams.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly digital performance, working closely with the team members and 3rd party agencies to bring back insights, next steps, etc. and oversee regular audits and health checks on paid accounts.
- Help develop a creative strategy for each Paid channel, continuously testing to find top performers and develop and maintain a creative testing roadmap, with clear objectives and success metrics.
- Ensure product launches and special promotions are executed properly and effectively.
- Work closely with Site Merchandising team to maintain product feeds ensuring feeds are up-to-date with current stock and prices, product descriptions, and associated content; in addition to, promoting new product launches, to enhance the online shopping experience, and increase site conversion.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing team on Brand Ambassador and Affiliate marketing programs.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- Min. 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience touching Paid Social, SEM/SEO, Display, re-targeting, affiliate, native, and YouTube.
- Min. 2+ years of e-commerce experience, a plus if this includes direct response experience!
- Proven experience in improving digital performance, especially for Paid Social programs.
- Knowledge of the fashion industry and activewear space.
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Shopping/Merchant Center. Certifications preferred.
- Must be in a current digital marketing role or within the last 1.5 years.
- Experience working with an agency and giving direction, setting clear objectives and goals.
- Experience collaborating with brand and creative teams on digital creatives including static, carousel, video and text assets, as well as custom landing pages.
- Experience working with project management tools like Basecamp, Airtable, and JIRA.
- Experience with email marketing, organic social experience is a plus!
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyze data and act on insights.
- High sense of urgency, extremely proactive.
- Can handle multiple details and prioritize based on business needs; disciplined to work on your own but still collaborative on projects.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Equity Participation
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Free Product + Workshops
- Generous Employee Discount