Digital Marketing Manager
Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 90049
Title of Job: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company Description: Direct-to-consumer Men's Apparel Brand
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the direct revenue driving channels, including: Paid Social, Email, Affiliates, Partnerships, Loyalty, Programmatic, and Paid Search.
- Concept and coordinate the execution of new campaigns across various digital channels.
- Oversee paid ad budgets and performance objectives and report on key metrics.
- Manage the digital marketing calendar which includes promotions and core brand initiatives (i.e. new product launches).
- Partner with other departments to gather creative assets and ensure proper online messaging, relevance, and consistency across multiple networks and channels.
- Daily management of the affiliate program, including but not limited to: partner approval, blogger outreach, gifting and delivery of assets.
- Actively grow email subscriber database and drive capture initiatives within the business.
- Keep up to date on marketing trends and continually evaluate, research and test new marketing opportunities to drive traffic, sales, and awareness.
- 5+ years performance/digital marketing experience; Retail experience strongly preferred.
- Expertise with digital tools, including but not limited to: Google, Facebook/Instagram, ShareASale, Shopify, Klaviyo, Smile, and DoJoMojo.
- Proven ability to scale traffic while maintaining CPA, AOV, Conversion, and KPI targets.