Digital Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Title of Job: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company Description: Growing Men's Athleisure D2C Company
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns. S/he will be expected to deliver online revenue growth, grow traffic, increase conversion rates, retention, and engagement through innovative and strategic digital initiatives. The ideal candidate will be confident with data and continuously look for creative and effective ways to grow the online business.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the direct revenue driving channels, including: Paid Social, Email, Affiliates, Partnerships, Loyalty, Programmatic, and Paid Search.
- Concept and coordinate the execution of new campaigns across various digital channels.
- Oversee paid ad budgets and performance objectives and report on key metrics.
- Manage the digital marketing calendar which includes promotions and core brand initiatives (i.e. new product launches).
- Partner with other departments to gather creative assets and ensure proper online messaging, relevance, and consistency across multiple networks and channels.
- Daily management of the affiliate program, including but not limited to: partner approval, blogger outreach, gifting and delivery of assets.
- Actively grow email subscriber database and drive capture initiatives within the business.
- Keep up to date on marketing trends and continually evaluate, research and test new marketing opportunities to drive traffic, sales, and awareness.
Background and Experience:
- Minimum 7+ years performance/digital marketing experience; Retail experience strongly preferred.
- Expertise with digital tools, including but not limited to: Google, Facebook/Instagram, ShareASale, Shopify, Klaviyo, Smile, and DoJoMojo.
- Proven ability to scale traffic while maintaining CPA, AOV, Conversion, and KPI targets.
- Love for product, fitness and the outdoors (brownie points for road bike riders).
- Energy, curiosity, ambition and creativity
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively while maintaining priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Growth mindset with a commitment to improvement and personal accountability
- Ability to analyze data and extract relevant and actionable insights
- Self directed, with a demonstrated ability to both take direction and work independently