Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Social
Midtown New York, NY 10018
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Startup, direct-to-consumer, sustainable fashion, swim, and lifestyle brand.
Location: Midtown, NYC
Looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive growth through paid social marketing. Responsible for creating and optimizing campaigns mainly through Facebook & Instagram, while also analyzing data across multiple reporting channels. Responsible for managing external agency partners, to ensure they are working effectively & efficiently.
- Execute, optimize, and analyze paid social campaigns
- Manage our Adwords, native and display marketing
- Create, track, maintain and report on all digital KPIs
- Produce creative briefs to showcase new ads
- Collaborate with the creative team to create and analyzing performance of specific ads
- Perform ad hoc analysis to identify factors that improve performance through the lens of both customer and revenue growth
- Explore new and emerging digital marketing & acquisition opportunities
- Stay up to date on paid social best practices and create effective work streams
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of relevant, digital marketing experience in a highly analytical role. Prior experience at an agency or e-commerce companies preferred
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel (specifically proficient in pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint and Google Sheets & Docs
- Must be knowledgeable in Adwords and Facebook interfaces and be able to make daily bid adjustments and optimizations
- This role will focus very heavily on Paid Social, so a thorough understanding of Facebook’s paid advertising platform with experience managing direct response is a must
- Experience using Google Analytics (or similar measurement platforms) to manage results across multiple channels and Shopify is preferred.
- Ability to work cross functions with multiple teams and have an entrepreneurial spirit