Digital Marketing Lead
Newark Newark, NJ 07102
Title: Digital Marketing Lead
Location: Greater NY. 2-4 days in Newark NJ. Lots of flexibility
Company: DTC ecom start up, multi-brand accessories company
Looking for an entrepreneurial Digital Marketing Lead to join our start-up e-commerce marketing team! The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for all performance marketing efforts, own the customer acquisition and retention strategy, oversee budgets and manage multiple vendors -- all in support of achieving key business goals. An expert in digital marketing with a passion for growing a business, driving results and using data to make decisions, this person will be responsible for developing a best-in-class performance marketing program.
- Responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention effort
- Oversee all performance marketing efforts including PPC, SEM, SEO, Email, Affiliate, Remarketing, Paid Social and other digital opportunities.
- Manage related marketing budgets, develop and leverage analytic models to assure all spend optimized towards achieving business goals.
- Manage multiple vendors, including agencies and marketing technology providers.
- Deliver robust, performance-oriented reporting across all marketing channels/vehicles.
- Serve as thought leader in digital marketing, staying abreast of current trends across digital, ecommerce and retail.
- Work closely with brand, technology and merchandising team members.
- Reports to Chief Marketing Officer
- 4 day office week, Fridays are work from home
- Full benefits package offered.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Marketing, Business Management, Media Management or closely related field required.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing digital marketing budgets and vendors, preferably 2-3 years in B2C ecommerce.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in key digital and performance marketing vehicles, tools and technology solutions.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels through A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical background, with direct experience and proficiency with analytic and BI-related tools
Ability to work quickly and accurately in a dynamic start-up environment, to manage multiple projects at once and change priorities as needed