Digital Marketing Director
. Carlsbad, CA 92009
Title: Digital Marketing Director
Company Description: Lifestyle + Activewear Apparel Brand
Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Email Marketing Manager
- Digital Analyst
- Content Creator
- Graphic Designer
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy encompassing brand awareness, digital marketing, and e-commerce, focusing on revenue generation with short and long-term KPIs.
- Continuously optimize creative message strategies using PPC to increase performance, testing message content, images, offers, landing pages, frequency, segments, etc.
- Drive all marketing and promotional campaigns to effectively acquire and retain customers, from strategy and planning to implementation; including but not limited to promotional execution, email marketing, social media marketing, digital marketing, content development, and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Monitor competitors’ efforts, site changes, industry trends, and product innovations.
- Analyze campaign and channel results to determine best allocation of marketing efforts and results.
- Responsible for overseeing all copy-writing, including product descriptions and brand messaging.
- Follow best practices to ensure constant update of new technologies and marketing strategies to bring the brand and product offerings to the forefront.
- Develop and execute a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness.
- Manage brand identity and customer research.
- Support and reinforce overall AnR brand image.
- Plan and manage the development of all content and marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Recommend and manage budgets for ads on all platforms from digital to print.
- Continuously optimize creative message strategies across all platforms and advertising forms.
- Create engaging experience for customers on the web site and all social media platforms including email marketing, loyalty programs, landing page optimization, and inbound marketing.
- Identify and manage key influencers and synergistic events.
- Direct the email marketing program including all promotional, trigger-based, targeted segment campaigns, and service email; develop annual email marketing KPIs and related strategies that meet or exceed annual sales goals.
- Work with Graphic Designer to create all marketing assets from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards and meeting tight deadlines.
- Propose continuous improvements along key KPIs traffic, conversion, order value, returns, and cancellations.
- Drive improvements to the eCommerce technology, front-end and back-end, maximizing both effectiveness, and economies of scale.
Manage site analytics, in order to improve website performance, including new ways to drive traffic and revenue opportunities.
- Ownership and management of SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies.
- Tracking coding including Google Analytics metrics tracking code, custom links, and social media integration.
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with third parties such as vendors and online partners, to explore effective ways to improve the online customer experience while hitting profit targets, revenues, and profits.
- Develop content for the site, emails, and digital marketing.
- Set up and grow relationships with the media and brand influencers and ambassadors.
- Create all marketing communications, managing timelines, deliverables, and content.
- Develop and distribute press releases and news articles on product launches, key initiatives while securing placement in trade and fashion publications.
- Define and create collateral for product launches and promotional material such as brochures, press releases, catalogs, product and product line presentations, and data sheets.
- Create strategy and engaging content for all platforms including the website and social media.
- Develop and monitor KPIs for key marketing initiatives, update weekly & monthly trackers, and provide reports to senior management and at board presentations.
- Compose and analyze weekly e-commerce sales reports to look for gaps, trends and recommendations for improvement both on the product and advertising front.
- Benchmark, measure, analyze, and report on results of e-commerce and online marketing initiatives such as web store sales, email campaigns, SEM, and SEO.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Business, or a related field; Master's is a plus!
- Min. of 8+ years of digital marketing experience working in the lifestyle, active, or direct-ro-consumer (DTC) space.
- Proven work experience as a digital marketing strategist or digital marketing manager position.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and a solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices.
- Familiarity with web design and HTML.
- Competitive Salary Base
- *Relocation Assistance Stipend*
- Health + Life Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pre-Tax Flex Spending Account
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Work-Life Balance + Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Product Gratis + Discounts