Digital Marketing Content Associate
. Brooklyn, NY 11212
Title: Digital Marketing Content Associate
Company Description: emerging food + beverage lifestyle brand
Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Develop briefs with photo references and locations for photoshoots.
- Source and obtain shoot props and materials and keep them organized.
- Participate in studio and field shoots.
- Provide styling support for photoshoots.
- Explore and present software and app recommendations to achieve desired visual results.
- Remain acutely aware of marketing landscape within brand’s core categories.
- - Min. 2-3+ years experience in a digital marketing and/or content creation role ideally within food + beverage space.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop required; Adobe Illustrator is a plus!
- Highly knowledgeable, interested, and well-connected within streetwear and/or luxury industry.
- Basic photo and editing skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and be creative.
- Strong ability to multitask and hit short deadlines.
- Ability to overcome obstacles and manage shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Office, etc.)
- Fluency in other languages is a plus!
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Generous Employee Discount
- Excellent Corporate Culture