New York New York, New York 10018
Title of Job: Digital Analyst
Location: New York City
Company Description: Iconic Global Fashion Brand
- Manage all analytical work for brand in regards to each country’s ecommerce webstore
- Partner with the ecommerce leadership team to ensure a cohesive team environment where all reporting needs are executed and supported.
- Partner with the head of ecommerce to ensure business objectives are achieved through constant monitoring of KPIs and constant analysis of the business.
- Maintain and provide all daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reporting from a variety of data sources to coworkers, manager and senior management.
- Lead weekly business review discussions, sharing Key Performance Metrics performance against budget, forecast, and last year.
- Be the local team’s expert on all things Google Analytics, working closely with global team in Paris on proper setup and tracking of site behavior.
- Provide any and all ad hoc marketing analytical requests to assess performance of key marketing tactics.
- Maintain, create and manage all data segmentation in Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or business related field a must
- 4-6 years’ experience as an analyst with 2-4 years in ecommerce analytics
- Expert with the MS Office Suite; Powerpoint and Excel specifically.
- Experience as an administrative user of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), or Coremetrics a must.
- Prior experience in Retail ideal
- Experience working within SQL or other database languages a plus