Designer, Visual Merchandising
New york New york, NY 10018
Title: Designer, Visual Merchandising
Company: Luxury beauty company
- Support the Manager of Global Visual Merchandising to execute the following:
- Concept, create and deliver strong design solutions to support in-store Visual Merchandising and Marketing initiatives such as fixture graphics, store signage,
- gondolas, end caps and display.
- Create and own all guidelines for seasonal and core updates to communicate concepts effectively to the markets and cross functional teams.
- Support creation of briefs and mock-ups for internal concept development and review
- Understand how to adapt designs across channels and various markets.
- Partner with cross-functional global teams for creation of channel and market specific graphics and copy/language.
- Time manage all design projects including scheduling reviews to ensure
- important deadlines are met
- BFA Graphic Design or Industrial Design
- 3 years of related experience in visual merchandising, event design, or interior
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas through 2D drawings and 3D renderings.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch-up or comparable, and
- Office Suite.
- Knowledge of in-store execution, understanding of die-lines, type-safeties, lives and
- Attention to detail, ability to execute flawlessly
- Strong presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience in luxury beauty or fashion retail preferred.