Denim Print Designer
Los Angeles, California 90014
Title: Freelance Denim Print Designer
Dates: ASAP - ongoing
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Put together a package of print and pattern ideas for denim
- Execute patterns and print decided on by design team.
- Work with necessary contractors in the development of print or pattern media on fabric.
- Work on revisions based on submits from design team after proto’s.
- Seasonally research and present ideas to the design team as they pertain to graphic design, pattern and print, layout and photography.
MUST HAVE DENIM LASER KNOWLEDGE
- Three to five years’ experience and Associates degree from college or university.
- Mac OSX, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite 2 or higher and strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Hand illustration techniques and power point experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills, timely follow through of key initiatives, time management, project management, and fiscal responsibility.